Consortium/Third Party Administration
Consortium - ADDS, Inc. maintains and uses Standard Operational Procedures in accordance with 49 CFR Part 40 Department of Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations to address daily and unusual drug testing circumstances, and to ensure accuracy and consistency for all clients. Services are provided for FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, and maritime employees.
- Complete and sign the service agreement, electronic transmission acknowledgement form, pay enrollment fee, and conduct pre-employment drug test on all covered/eligible employees (prior to being entered in the random pool).
- Provide updated profile and include "Primary and Alternate" Designated Employer Representative as needed.
- Provide updated employee list for Random selection (monthly or quarterly). This includes deleting terminated and other non-eligible/non-covered employees from the random pool.
- Maintain separate random list for DOT and Non-DOT employees.
- Test all employees selected for random testing within the calendar month chosen. Ensure that test performed in response to a Random Notification letter is marked: Follow-up on a DOT Chain of Custody Form.