Your company's supervisors and managers can provide valuable support in introducing and carrying out a drug-free workplace program. They cannot do it alone, however; they will need guidance, direction, and a support system in place. This course will provide your management staff with information in the following areas:
- The legal aspects of drug testing.
- Workplace drug use statistics.
- Signs and symptoms of drug use.
- Reasonable Cause / Reasonable suspicion protocol.
- Effectively dealing with difficult situations.
- The role of supervisors and managers.
- Drug-Free workplace standards.
- Underlined Benefits of testing.
- Employee's Personal Health and Safety
- Manifestations and Behavioral Cues of drug use.
- Documentation and Training
Contact us to arrange onsite training at 800-878-7786.